This month the Flourishes Design Team is inviting you to “Grab A Cup” with us and be inspired by this fantastic photo above as you create something equally warm and inviting!!
Next week, we’ll be bringing you our November edition of new Flourishes Stamps, and we can’t wait! They’re absolutely fabulous! Because we know you want a chance to win these great sets, “Grab A Cup” and be inspired by this great cup of coffee as you create. Play in the challenge and you could win our whole November Release!
On to my creation!
I have a confession to make! I created this card a few months ago and never shared it because it was a part of Flourishes' Class in Box (which has been long ago sold out!) -- so when I saw the photo Christine picked for this challege, I thought -- I have just the card to share!
I used Flourishes' Autumn Blessings stamp set on Flourishes Classic White paper. From there, I used all of the items in the kit -- the Autumn Harvest paper from Bazzill, the twine, the wooden buttons and the copper pearls. I stamped using Rich Cocoa Memento Ink and then colored the image up thanks to my Copic Markers! (See the list below for the color collections that I used!) The rest is just matting it up! Easy peasy!
Here's a close up!
And that, my friends, is it! You'll have to see what the other designers did with this challenge by hopping your way on over to see their creations! But first......
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Simply create a card or project inspired by the photo above.
- Entries need to be in by Friday November 15 at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges from other sites or locations. Only those entries that don’t combine will be in the running. Because this challenge means winning new Flourishes sets we want to see your beautiful creations made specifically for this challenge.
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCNOV13
- We’ll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday November 16th, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber -- you are here!
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
We’ll see you here on Wednesday November 13th when our delicious November Sneak Peeks start!