Monday, December 1, 2014

It's a Winter Blitz Power Poppy Hop!

Are you ready for an all out Power Poppy Hop? Well, I am! The past two days, the Bloom Brigade has been showing off Marcella Hawley's latest illustrations and the fun thing about this release? It's all digital-- meaning you can order, print, color and ENJOY immediately! 

And here's a peek at the florals you can cherish.... right now!


Camellias and Winter Pick-Me-Up are both digi images that come with beautifully scripted sentiments to help you in your card making all year long! 

So to honor this oh-so-special hop, the Bloom Brigade is joining forces to show off another take on this mini digi release! And the fun news? If you comment on all of the designers' blogs today, you'll be in the running to WIN this entire digi release! FUN!

On to my creation!


Doesn't this little bouquet of winter blooms just make you SWOON? It sure made me and I have to say, I could not wait to print this beauty off to color it up! I printed, grabbed my Copic markers and had a blast just trying to bring this floral burst to life. I used these Copic colors: R01, R0000, E23, E25, BV01, BV0000, B61, B63, B66, V01, YG21, YG23, G20, YG0000, YG01, Y35, Y38, Y21, E40, E42. E0000. 


The rest is just matting this all up! I kept my layout rather simple. I used Spellbinders Labels Fourteen for my main image and while my die was still on the stamped image, I took a sponge dauber and sponged on some Cool Peri Ranger Adirondack Ink. I also added (while you can't really see it) some glitter glue to the base of each pussy willow for a little splash of fun. The sentiment was punched out with a Stampin' Up punch and accented with some tiny gold embellishments. Add a kraft doily, some May Arts lace and gold cording and... ta da! Done!

What did the rest of the Bloom Brigade whip up for this Winter Blitz Power Poppy Hop? Well, you'll have to see for yourself! I know you won't be disappointed! And remember, every comment you make on their blogs is one more chance to win this digi release!

Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber >>> you are here!
Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
Leslie Miller
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back with more.... SOON!
~Julie


Pin It
Post a Comment