Monday, July 27, 2015

Christmas? In July? Why YES!


Hello folks and Happy Monday! Just a little heads up. Yours truly is the hostess today over on the Power Poppy Blog with a fun and festive creation that's perfect for..... Christmas in JULY! Not only do I share not one, not two, but FOUR different card ideas, I have a step-by-step tutorial for a card caddy that's perfect for gift giving all year long! Here's a peek at one of the cards and the fun card holder!






If you want to see more, just hop on over HERE and check out the Inspire Me Monday fun!

Happy Monday!
~Julie


Pin It

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful gift set! I like the variety and wonderful colors Julie.

CherylQuilts said...

Julie, thanks for a really great Inspire Me Monday! I just love all four cards and love how versatile the digis are to make DP, use as a single image, "trim," etc. And what a fabulous card caddy...I love it, especially since I have given a set of cards and needed a new idea for how to give them. Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Julie. your cards are beautiful. TFS!