Thursday, May 1, 2008

Take Me To The River....

Well folks, no luck. I was all set to share a new card that I made last night and no camera battery - it's dead. Do I have a back up? Well...... no. So, I thought it might be nice to take a break from cards and share some of my family time with you all! I had these on my computer from a recent trek. I often talk about taking family walks down by the river. We are really blessed to live within walking distance of the Yellowstone. And, we love it! There is an island behind our home that off shoots of the river surround.

This is the bridge that takes us to the island. The weeds look reddish color because that is the sunset making them glow... I can't wait 'til everything greens up. It will be even prettier out here! Here's hubby and our dog Maggie. Downstream there's a beaver just munching and swimming away. I tried to take a picture, but it kind of looks like those old Big Foot photos - grainy and blurry! Darn thing wouldn't sit still. Can you believe it? :-)
We did see this family of Canadian geese. Aren't those babies darling????
And, these are the kiddos. Their favorite part of our walks is the time they get throwing rocks. As you can see, they'll never run out!!

So, that's my family and one of our favorite things to do together! Hope I didn't bore ya!!


Before I go, I wanted to say thanks to my bud Bela of Bela's Creating Place who gave me the Bloggin' Friend Award! How Sweet! I'm not sure if I'm supposed to pass it on.... but here's what I'll do. How about I offer you an invitation to take this and give it to someone who brightens your day! Spread a little cheer!


From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life~ Arthur Ashe
Post a Comment