Thursday, November 13, 2008

Autumn Flourishes -- Day 2 of Flourishes Release!

There's more Flourishes fun brewing on my blog today! Today I get to showcase the brand new set called Autumn Flourishes! It is an easy peasy card that doesn't have much stamping to it!
I used the leaf Flourishes in two corners of my main piece using Lettuce Adirondack ink and sponged on some Antique Linen Distress Ink. I stamped just part of the saying, "Be Grateful" onto a small oval punched piece using Pesto Adirondack ink and matted it on a dark green larger oval (both punches are Stampin' Up). Add some ribbon, a mat and some bling and you're done with that part! The strip is just a matted piece of decorative paper (Prima). The background of my card was stamped with lettuce ink using a distressed background stamp (SU) and the scallop is a SU addition too. Add some rhinestones on the scallop, use a corner rounder on the corners and.... done!

Here's a close up! I love these flourished leaves-- so classy!!!
This truly was a quick and easy card!
Cindy Lawrence
Susan Roberts

Remember, if something I design inspires you when you hit the Flourishes store, remember to use the promotional code juliek! There's even a huge sale - you can get 10% off all three sets when you buy the new release bundle! You can click HERE to see all the other goodies that are on sale too! Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with one more release week creation (plus a really fun Stamp Simply Challenge!)
Post a Comment