Thursday, November 13, 2008

Autumn Flourishes -- Day 2 of Flourishes Release!

There's more Flourishes fun brewing on my blog today! Today I get to showcase the brand new set called Autumn Flourishes! It is an easy peasy card that doesn't have much stamping to it!
I used the leaf Flourishes in two corners of my main piece using Lettuce Adirondack ink and sponged on some Antique Linen Distress Ink. I stamped just part of the saying, "Be Grateful" onto a small oval punched piece using Pesto Adirondack ink and matted it on a dark green larger oval (both punches are Stampin' Up). Add some ribbon, a mat and some bling and you're done with that part! The strip is just a matted piece of decorative paper (Prima). The background of my card was stamped with lettuce ink using a distressed background stamp (SU) and the scallop is a SU addition too. Add some rhinestones on the scallop, use a corner rounder on the corners and.... done!

Here's a close up! I love these flourished leaves-- so classy!!!
This truly was a quick and easy card!
Cindy Lawrence
Susan Roberts

Remember, if something I design inspires you when you hit the Flourishes store, remember to use the promotional code juliek! There's even a huge sale - you can get 10% off all three sets when you buy the new release bundle! You can click HERE to see all the other goodies that are on sale too! Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with one more release week creation (plus a really fun Stamp Simply Challenge!)

17 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW! What a stunning and elgant card. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful creation!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Julie. Simple but packs a whallop of a statement!

Joan Fricker said...

Julie, this card is wonderful. I love your colors and how you stamped just the corners. Great job!

Joan

Janine said...

Julie this is just so pretty!! Love it! Hope all is well !

The Rubber Maid said...

What a beautiful card...easy for you but just how easy peasy for me?
Lovely, Mom
Come wish me Happy Blogoversary DD.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Gorgeous! Love the monochromatic colours and the way you used the flourishe leaves in the corners. Beautiful!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful card! you are so talented! I love visiting your blog!

Anonymous said...

Love those green leaves! I was having a "Julie" moment ~ I didn't even notice the bling along the bottom at first amd was thinking it was kinda dull for you (but not for me;). Actually, I shouldn't even be commenting on your blog. I'm special, ya know. I got a beautiful card from THE RUBBER MAID yesterday!!!! Off to go & see what your Mom's up to today ~

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so inviting! LOVE the jeweled scallops. Gorgeous card, Julie!

Mescrap said...

This is wonderful !!

Latisha said...

wow, this is very elegant looking. very very pretty!!

ChristineCreations said...

Julie...I LOVE the colors you combined it's perfect classy fall warmth, love your ribbon too.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Julie! This set just makes my heart flutter and your card is so elegant. I love the green and your beautiful finishing touches.

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card!! Girl, your mojo is working overtime!!
--Becca

Elena said...

Very elegant card! Love the scalloped edge piercing you did!

Shirley said...

By the way, your bleach technique was a great reminder of what I should be doing too! It's so fun. Also, this is jut as elegant as the last! I love the colors and the embellishment too!