Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crazy for Chocolate!

Isn't it bizarre how the loss of inanimate objects can drive you absolutely nuts???? I lost (or think I lost) my camera battery charger. Guess what is dead right now? You guessed it-- my camera battery! Thankfully, I had a creative spurt and took photos of projects I did over the weekend. So my friends - you are stuck with me! I have stuff to post about! LOL!


Before my battery died, I snapped this one off!

I was surfing for inspiration and found it on the Caardvarks blog! They had a "chocolate" challenge! Who couldn't be inspired by chocolate? I mean-- really! My sentiment is computer generated (gotta love that saying!!) and the images are from the Flourishes Sweet Treats set! I loved giving life to all those little delicious niblets! Chocolate covered strawberries, truffles, chocolate cupcakes and chocolates! YUM! I added bling and stickles. The rest is pretty much self explanatory -- punched edge with some paper piercing and ribbon!

Here's a close up of the goodies!


Hope life in your neck of the woods is just as sweet! Until tomorrow!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie this is adorable and yummy!
--Becca

Anonymous said...

love the saying and the card is most definately a yummy one! I am a DR. diagnosed chocoholic and I have been sober for almost two weeks!!!I had a few really tempting moments but I did not sucumb!

Janine said...

Just fabulous Julie!!!

Joan Fricker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joan Fricker said...

Julie,
Oh how cute! Love those colors and chocolate is always a big hit!!

Joan

Laurel said...

Yum! Love it, I have that set and use it often!

Michelle Tech said...

Very cute! Love the saying...that and coffee would work in there too!

Anonymous said...

Simply `delicous`Have a lovely Evening:)~X~

Anonymous said...

I love this saying! It is so me.;)

Nancy said...

This is a really cute card! Love the expression on there!

Paula Barin said...

Cute card, love the sentiment. I can relate!

Anonymous said...

Way too cute Julie, I'm not a quitter either . . . LOL!

Joanne said...

Hi Julie! Just stopping in to say "Hi"! I love this sweet card...

SmilynStef said...

Yummy chocolate card ... thanks for joining us at Caardvarks.

Elena said...

This card is so delicious! Love the saying there!

Latisha said...

heehee
love the sentiment
I am not a quitter either lol

Kim said...

Oh I love it!! Looks good enough to eat Julie!! lol Pop on over to my blog when you have a chance, I gave you an award!

Anonymous said...

Big Happy Birthday Julie!!!!!! Hope your day is an awesome one and you get spoilt rotten!!!!

Diane said...

Hey girl! Don't you know just looking at that yummy card will make me gain weight,and I'm trying hard to lose some,lol!!!
Great card,great sentiment too!!

Shirley said...

By the way, I think the first pictures of your stamp area look so well kept......of course mine looks like I work in a cave!!!LOLOL I love your card and the oh so cute cupcakes!!! Love the bow too!