Friday, November 28, 2008

It's all Just Rite!

We're wrapping up the Just Rite candy trail with a bow and my day is the tail end of the trail! So, if you'd like to win the Just Rite Christmas Ensemble and Harmony Circle Stamper....



...all you need to do is leave a comment at the end of this post! Why don't you tell me your favorite Christmas or holiday tradition?

If you need some inspiration on how to use this set, I even have that too!

To make this 4-1/4" square card, I used my scalloped circle and circle nesties along with a Marvy Giga scalloped circle punch. I used the Christmas Glittered Paper (which is going on sale soon!). After embossing the Merry Christmas and adding some bling, I used one of the ornaments from the All that Glitters set for my centerpiece. Not a difficult card, but it sure is festive!

So, sign up for my candy and then hop on over to these other DT members to check out their goodies! Late Sunday, we'll have the winners' roundup over at the Flourishes Newsletter!

Faith
Susan
Cindy
Laura
Flourishes Newsletter
Latisha

That's it my friends! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Post a Comment