Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Madness in the Mom Cave!

Well, the paper has been flying and the ink--- everywhere in my "mom cave" also known as my craft room! This week Flourishes is releasing three beautiful new sets! I can't wait to show them off! BUT, for now, a sneak peek will have to do! :-)


Before I get to the peek, I wanted to share a RAK I got recently from my bud Denise who lives in "the mitten" (Michigan). She sent this card while my mom was here for a visit and believe me, we had a good laugh!!! If you open it up, it reads.....



How does she know me so well???? My family jokes about not being able to talk to me B.C. also known as "before coffee!" Thanks Denise -- you rock! It's funny how you have me pegged and we haven't even met yet IRL!


Ok folks.... now to the peek! There is a new set from Flourishes that is just perfect for creating easy peasy elegant looking cards without much effort--- here's teeny weeny look!


Want to see more? You'll have to stay tuned! I'll be posting cards with the new stamp sets starting Wednesday!


Hope your week is going well! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that Julie...love it!!!I must aggree on the coffee side of things I`m a total addict...lol...:)~X~

Janine said...

Hey Julie!!! Nice card you received!! and love that little sneak peek! Hope all is well!
Have a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

I don't need my own blog - - You do a better job of showcasing my art than I ever could! Looking forward to seeing what you do with the new Flourishes stuff - A.C., of course.

Jules said...

That card is so cute! That was nice!
Sneak peeks drive me crazy...will be waiting to see the rest, love the green!
Have a great day!

btw, I have a new blog cuz I am a bone head and deleted my old one,
here it is: www.pixietoo.blogspot.com

Joan Fricker said...

Julie, this looks very interesting. You just love to tease don't you? What a nice surprise you had with your coffee card.

Joan

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new stamps! Great card from Denise.
smiles,Deena

Elena said...

Great card you received! Can't wait to see your new cards!

The Rubber Maid said...

As Arnold once said...I'll be BACK ! Love those sneeky peek kind of things so I will return on Weds. My blogoversary is on Thurs.
Wow...where did that year go??? Mom

Shirley said...

What a great card from Denise!! and the sneak peak means I get to see it after posting a few more. Well worth the wait I bet. Here you were talking about time to post and look at me. A month behind!!!