Monday, November 24, 2008

A Post That's Just Rite!

Hi all! I have news of some huge blog candy happenings first! As we get ready to kick off the holiday season, everything at Flourishes will be Just Rite! We want to make it easy for you to add to your wish list or buy for that special stamping buddy in your life! So, starting December 1st, everything Just Rite in the Flourishes store will be 25% off. In order to build some excitement, the Flourishes Design team will be showing you all the fun ways you can use these products and we will be giving away some goodies of our own!

First up is Faith who is giving away a bundle of Just Rite goodies. Click HERE to see her creation and sign up!

Then Susan is offering up not one, not two, not three, but FOUR bundles of Just Rite goodies for the taking! So click HERE to check it all out!

Stay tuned because there is more fun to come! I'll pass along the daily details here! You'll be able to check the Flourishes Newsletter HERE on November 30th when we announce all the winners!

Now to a card.... I made this for a friend who was a bit under the weather. I wanted her to know that I was thinking of her and wishing her well! She let me know today she got the card -- so it's safe to post! LOL!

I wanted to bring out some drama without a ton of stamping. So,the background is the Flourishes Damask backgrounder, the flowers are from Flourishes Spring Ephemerals set and the rest is just a tag with a Studio G sentiment, add a black satin ribbon, a splash of gold and some black rhinetones and you are pretty much done!

I did add the tag on with some gold cording... See? And, as you can see -- there's no such thing as too much bling! Not in my world! :-)Before I go, I want to thank my blogging friend Kim for giving me the Kreativ Blogger award. I (blush) was honored to get this award twice. Thanks Kim! You rock!!

Hope you are having a fabulous start to your week! I'll be back tomorrow!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Julie. I know your friend will treasure it along with the thoughts that accompany it.
--Becca

Janine said...

Just lovely Julie!!! How was your weekend? I haven't written in awhile... I will try to update today!!
Take care!~

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card... very rich and elegant!

Jamie Martin said...

Very pretty card, this will definately help her feel better :)

Diane said...

Fabulour card for your friend,I'm sure she loved it Julie!
Alot happening at Flourishes,I'll have to go check that out!TFS!

Jules said...

Beautiful card Julie, love all the red!

Debbie Olson said...

Julie, what a gorgeous card--so elegant!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Julie! I love the red with the black, so elegant!

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card Julie. I love those colors, very classy!

Joan

Elena said...

Gorgeous card Julie! Your friend will really love it!

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous!

Chris R. from Iowa

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Saw this earlier on SCS -- it is JUST stunning -- love your common use of red -- great work!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your site. Always something interesting to see. My favorite Christmas tradition is to give my grandchildren some money and ask them to buy something for someone else who could use it.
Marian

Shirley said...

So very elegant and gorgeous! Red and black done with such great artwork!