Sunday, March 22, 2009

B-Day Memories!

Hi all! I was tagged by my good friend Jennifer Buck and it's a pretty cool tag! You had to go a searching in your photo files and post the 6th picture in the 6th folder on your computer. Well, that took me all the way back to July 15th, which just so happens to be my little Ellie's fifth birthday! To the right of her is my son Cal - who just turned twelve a couple days ago, my niece Sarina and hubby! It brought back some fun memories!

So, now I need to tag 6 people and I pick.....

Christine

Laura
Latisha
Janine
Betty
Jacki


Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! I'll be back with a celebration of my own-- so stay tuned! ;-)

4 comments:

Alex said...

What a fun tag!! Great pic Julie, thanks for sharing! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Ann said...

What a cute photo! Love Ellie's cake!

krcrafts said...

What a cute cake! Did you make it? My 13yo daughter loves Elmo and will love this picture when I show her. Unfortunately, my older daughter can't have red 40, so that cake is out for us, but I could definitely try making a mini cake for my Elmo fan.

Great photo!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Waving HI to your family!!!