Friday, March 13, 2009

A Friday Double Feature!

This week I'm pairing up the final day of the Flourishes sneak peeks with my favorite stamping challenge -- the Stamp Simply challenge!


This week Sharon challenged us all to use a white mat. So often we turn to black or a solid color to add some punch. Well, this week -- it's all about white! Click HERE for all the official details!

For my card, I'm showcasing the new Timeless Quotes set that will be released by Flourishes TONIGHT!! It's a set that is full of inspirational and sentimental quotes -- perfect for those cards sent for encouragement!

Now to my card... I wanted to keep it simple!


Don't you love this paper??? It's a brand new addition to the Flourishes store! It's the Jenni Bowlin Collection - a collection of papers that offers up a little something for everyone from charming and folksy to vintage to retro! You're gonna love them! I used papers from both the Tangerine Dream and Spring Pinic Collections!

For my card, I simply cut out two shapes using my Spellbinders Labels 1 and made my larger shape for my white mat! Stamp my sentiment using Brilliance Sky Blue ink, string in some satin ribbon, tie a knot, add some bling and paper pierce the edge and you are done! I did take one of the 4-1/2" envelopes that come with these new papers and coordinated it with one of the elements in the new Timeless Quotes set. I just think these little cards (4-1/4" square) are too cute!

I've got lots of fun places for you to hop and check out! First, make sure to visit the other DT members to see what they cooked up for this final day of the Flourishes release! Leslie, Christine, Cindy, Faith, Latisha, Laura, Stacy, Jan Marie, Sharon and Nancy. The Flourishes Newsletter is even offering up fabulous candy -- the new Timeless Quotes set & a pack of Jenni Bowlin papers! They also have all the details for tonight's release party!!

While you are hopping, don't forget to visit the rest of the Stamp Simply team!

Dee
Tammy
Janine
AJ
Jennifer
Becky
Barb, March Guest Designer

Whew! That was a lot to throw at you! Hope you enjoyed your visit! See you back here soon!

Post a Comment