Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Guess What I Found!

Ok, I admit - I've been hanging with the "girls" in my stamp room lately, and let me tell you--- it's been fun!

Introducing.....

These little gals are the cutest things and they will make such fun all occassions cards! I see using this set for my neice, my daughter, my gal pals - you name it! This set is flirty, fun and 100% girl!

See?

This set is available right now --- HERE!

Now for a peek at some of the things I whipped up with this set. I have to say, paper piecing has been my all time favorite with this set! I love making the girls have different patterned clothes! Too fun!

This is Chloe.....
After coloring her up with Copic Markers, I started right in -- paper piecing her clothes with Basic Grey Urban Prairie papers. Then... after I used my glue pen to tack it all down, I went over pieces of her outfit with Shimmerz! I did her headband and some of her packages with Pink and then, her handbag and some of her shopping bags with Sky Blue. Add some scalloped ribbon and a button and... done!

Want to see the sparkle?
Another thing that I love about this set? The fun little sentiments!
Next, is Gigi! Don't you just love her sheepish smile? Too cute! For this card, I also used Urban Priarie paper, some Kaiser Craft rhinestones, and, then stamped the sentiment in pieces so that I could fit it on a 1-1/4" punched circle.
Here's a close up so you can see all the paper piecing. I even added some silver "studs" to Miss Gigi's purse!
Hope you love these "gals" as much as I do! And, speaking of gals, want to see what the rest of the Flourishes Senior DT cooked up with this set? Hop on over to these lovely ladies places....

Oh, and before I go, you'll have to also head on over to the Flourishes Newsletter to hear the inside scoop on this set from the lovely Sophie herself!
Post a Comment