Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Think Spring!

I've been hearing "I need spring!" a lot these days! I see it on blogs. I hear it when I am out and about. Heck, even I say it a thousand times a day! I need to be back outside enjoying the fresh air!


Well, to get ready for that increased sunshine and balmy Montana weather, I made an easy breezy card that exudes a bit of Spring!

This card seriously couldn't be any easier! I used my Spellbinders Nestabilities to create my circle and frame. I used a SU oval punch for my sentiment. Both images - Welcome Spring - and - Nest Teacup - are brand spankling new from Impression Obsession! Add some fun bling, a matching sheer ribbon and you're done! The teacup was colored with a light purple, straw color and light blue for the eggs. I just wanted a really subtle dash of color to accent an already beautiful image! If you like these images, stick around -- I'll have details on a sale you won't want to miss coming up later on this week!

So, how is that for a little taste of spring? Hope the weather is nice in your neck of the woods. It's supposed to be in the high 50s today. YIPPEE!

Happy Tuesday and I'll see you back here soon!

Post a Comment