Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Celebrate!

How many of you just can't have enough birthday cards stashed away? I would DEFINITELY fit into that category! They always seem - no matter how hard I try - to sneak up on me! So, my one third of the way through the year resolution is to create a bank of birthday cards to drawn from.

So... here goes!

I have to admit, whoever gets this must be ready for a party because you just might need sunglasses to look at this festive one! Orange, turquoise, purple and green are the colors on this bad boy! I love this image! It's a relatively new one from Leigh Hannan at Impression Obsession called Cake Trio. I just stamped it in Versafine Onyx, colored it with watercolor pencils, blended with a blender pen and then razzle dazzled it up a bit with some Stickles. Mat it up, add some scallops and some rhinestone loopy brads with some fun sheer ribbon hanging off the side!

Just that simple! You'll see, I have a lot of work to do on my resolution. You can say.. one down... a few dozen more plus to go!

Hope you are having a great week! See you back here soon!

Post a Comment