Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The quickest card....EVER!

Hi all! Gosh, I haven't had a minute to stamp this week so... this one is an O2M, N2U (old to me, new to you!) card! A few weeks ago, I had to drop a little note in the mail to a neighbor, who is also a musician. I thought.. Hhhmmmm..... what can I do in a snap? I literally had 4 minutes to make a card to run it over before I had to be someplace else! So, I made a mini card!

See?

This baby is a 4 by 4" card. I had some musical paper, cut it to measure 3-7/8" square, edged it with a gold leaf pen, matted it on my 4" square card and then used my large oval punch from SU to cut my shape! My sentiment is actually a self inked stamper from Just Rite. Add a loopy brad with some black satin ribbon and.... DONE! The envelope is a 4-1/4" square that I got from Flourishes HERE. On the envie, I decked out one of the edges with the same self inked stamper. One side is the sentiment and the other is the musical notes. Gotta love that!

Well, I have to say - it actually took me longer to photograph it and write this post than it did to actually make my card! Just an easy peasy way to tell a neighbor-- I appreciate you! What's better than that?

Hope you are enjoying your week! I'll be back with more -- lots more-- before the week is done!



P.S. Are you a fan of Copic Markers? Flourishes has a fun announcement on the company blog about a program that's coming soon! Click HERE!
Post a Comment