Monday, April 6, 2009

We're Back!

Hi all! Happy Monday! Hope you all had a restful and relaxing weekend. We made it back after the state bowling tourney and DS did well. He pretty much bowled his average - which is ok! Let's face it, his average is higher than any game I'll ever see! So, all in all it was a great experience!

Here he is... on his approach... ;-)

And, here is DH and DS just being goofy! Fun times!

Moving right along......when I got back, I had the cutest little gift from my bud Stacy Morgan. Isn't this the cutest thing? How on earth did she know my favorite candy is Butterfinger?? :-) The little clear box and tin were both full of the little candy bars! YUM!
Aren't these bunnies colored up so cute? I wish I knew who made these images! Maybe Stacy will let us know!
This clear box is just darling!


Here's a closer look at one of the bunnies!


THANKS STACY! You're the best!

Since we're less than a week away from Easter -- I just had to share Stacy's cute project because, I don't know about you, but I am always looking for those darling last minute projects!

Hope you all have a great start to you week! I'll see you all back here soon!

Post a Comment