Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've been MIA!!!

You know those times in life when you just need to buckle down and get a bunch of stuff done? Well, I have had a few days like that and that, my friends, is why I have been missing in action!

I did have a super dooper quick card to share though! It's so quick, it you blink, you might miss it! But, I thought - having some 10 minute cards on hand for any occassion is just what a gal needs in her stash. They don't take long, you can whip them up and.... viola!


Basically, this card is just a strip of paper, a mat with a punched border (Apron Lace Fiskar's Punch), a base card with half of it masked so only part of the background shows, a slice of gingham ribbon and a fun Making Memories epoxy button! The little tag is actually a set of tags that I got at Mikes from the Martha Stewart Collection -just grab one, stamp it up, add it with al little glue dot and done! Here's a peek at the stamps I used! Red strip stamped with Cover-A-Card Petals using Brick Vivid Ink; card base stamped with Cover-A-Card Gingham with Versafine Black Onyx. The sentiment is Celebrate! All of the stamps are by Impression Obsession!

There you have it folks! Hope you have a fabulous day and I'll see you back here soon!

Post a Comment