Friday, September 11, 2009

The peeks are over!!!

Whew! When Flourishes' release week hits, I always feel like I'm on a roller coaster ride full of thrills!! I've got my arms up -- WEEEEeeeeEEEE! Sorry, I couldn't resist! The good news is -- the teasing is over and the new sets from Flourishes are in the store! All you need to do is click HERE to check them out! It's pure eye candy! :-)

I did want to show another card that I made with the THINK PINK: Fight Like a Girl set! This set is very special to all of us at Flourishes because a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation to help in the fight against breast cancer.

Now to my card!
I wanted to create a kind of peek-a-boo card where the circle on the front of the card concealed the message on the inside of the card. So that, when you opened it up, you found a message of "hope."

There's really not much to this card! The paper is a mix of BasicGrey Urban Prairie and Bittersweet papers. The pearls are also BasicGrey and the circles and scalloped circles are just punched from SU. I used Rhubarb ink from Memento -- and that is it! Oh, I almost forgot - the ribbon on the front of my card is paper pieced and I did add a little razzle dazzle with the help of some Pink Shimmerz!


See?

That's it my friends! Thanks for sticking with me this week! I hope you had fun! Have a great weekend and I'll see you all back here soon!

Post a Comment