Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stamp Simply -- I'm so over it!

So, you like my title for today's challenge?? :-) Today - Miss Sharon challenged us to stamp over our main image with a sentiment! Very simple. If you upload to SCS - it's ssnotime103. And, you can read up on all the official details HERE over at Sharon's place!

And so.... here's my card!

Pretty Easy Peasy! I stamped my tree from Flourishes Forest of Trees in Olive Vivid! ink and then, stamped my sentiment from Flourishes Holiday Greetings over top in Red Vivid Ink. The rest is so super duper easy, it almost doesn't need an explanation! :-) Paper pierce the edge and fold up a corner of your main image. Add a little pop of red scrap paper in the corner, add a rhinestone brad and a fancy Finishing Touches Ribbon Slide at the top with some Gingham Ribbon and... Voila! You're almost there! I matted my main image onto a dark olive and then adhered this to some light olive decorative paper (Lasting Impressions).

That's it my friends! Make sure to hop on over to see what the rest of the Stamp Simply gals came up with!

Charlene --- our September Guest Designer!
Janine
Jennifer
AJ
Tammy
Deb
Barbara
Jenny


Have a great weekend! I'll see you all back here soon! ;-)

Post a Comment