Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Irish Blessings....

Ok, let the record reflect I am 0% Irish, but on this day -- St. Patty's Day -- everyone can "pretend", can't they? So, that's what I am doing! And, I'm wishing a little luck O' the Irish to YOU!

I wanted to make a quick and easy card to send your way! I used Flourishes Irish Blessings set!

Really, this card couldn't be easier... just cut some paper - add some stitching, stamp some of the clover on a piece of green paper using darker green ink (Cottage Ivy Memento) and then mat it up. I did sponge some Shabby Shutters Distress Ink around my sentiment. Add some ribbon, a bow and some bling and... voila!

Here's a close up of the sentiment -- I love this saying, so beautiful for any occassion.
And that, my friends, is it! Hope you have a fabulous day and -- whether you are Irish or not -- have nothing but luck headed your way!
See you back here soon! :-)
Post a Comment