Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Need a sketch or two... or 50?


Recently, I was asked to be a part of a fun project put together by the ever-so-talented Becky Fleck! You might know her from PageMaps, but she's also the editor of Scrapbook & Cards Today. The magazine just published Cardmaps -- with more than 50 sketches inside to inspire your next card and 80 samples with step-by-step instructions! I was proud to have 6 cards inside! When the publisher sent me a copy, they sent me an extra.

Would you like a chance to win it?
Simply leave a comment on this post and I'll draw and announce a name
next Saturday, right here on my blog!


Here's a peek at one of the cards I have inside!
For those that might want to take a peek and order this wonderful sketch inspiration magazine, click HERE to check it out! They just started shipping the magazine yesterday! I have to say, the sketches inside are FABULOUS, and the creations really spark even more creativity. I just I know I'll be using this magazine as a fun starting point to create for years to come! :-)

Post a Comment