Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Flourishes!

Flourishes is lighting the candles and getting ready to sing to honor their fourth birthday! And, as a way to celebrate, I’m happy to say I'm helping lead the customer appreciation blog hop! Wait until you see what all these talented ladies whipped up for today's birthday bash! The only challenge here was to create a card or project using my favorite Flourishes stamp set. If you want to play along, you can win some Flourishes goodies too! If you arrived here from the Flourishes Blog HERE, you're on the right track. If I was your first stop, be sure to start at the beginning so that you hit each leg of the hop.

What can you win? Take a peek at this fun and festive blog candy!
If you’d like to learn more about how you can win all of these stamp sets, just click HERE to read up on today’s hop and challenge! You only have until September 1st at 5PM CST to enter!

On to my creation! I didn't really have a tough time picking my favorite set - I've just LOVED creating with the Bee My Honey set. It's just tooooo sweet! I have to say, I was surfing through Iwona Palmountain's blog -- and I found an old Saturday Sketch of her's here as a starting point!

Here are the quick details for my card! I stamped on Flourishes Classic White using Tuxedo Black Memento, colored with a range of Copics from the Fields, Dahlia, Sunflower, Violet and Sweet Pea Collections grouped by Flourishes. My mat was created with a Spellbinders Classic Circle and Blossom Nestabilities dies, cut thanks to my Grand Calibur machine. Pair it all up with some fabulous Bo Bunny decorative paper (coming soon to a Flourishes 123 Create Kit!), add some fun and festive ribbon, a button and a fun-filled sentiment flag and.... viola!

I also added some glitz with the help of some glitter glue to some of my flowers and bees. Wanna see?
And that, my friends, is it! A bright and sunny card created to honor Flourishes special day!


Next up on the 4th Birthday Blog Hop…. the fabulous Karen Wallace! 
Post a Comment