Let’s get started!
the Flourishes Blog) will have a different “ingredient” that you will need to include on your challenge creation!
Since this is the second leg of the Scavenger Hop, are you ready for your second clue? (If this is your first stop, you'll want to click HERE to travel to the Flourishes Blog for your first clue!)
Here is your second clue!
That's right, you have to have some "bling" on your card or creation!
On to my creation!
Well, for starters, I used Flourishes' new Hollyhocks stamp set. I tell ya, this one is a beauty! So, some other elements on my card? How about some Orgins BasicGrey paper, white cotton linen ribbon, and Webster's Pages Sparklers? (Yep, that's my bling! That rhinestone on the center of the button is my sparkle!) I did stamp on Flourishes Classic White with Tuxedo Black Memento and then, reached for my Copic Markers. I used the Dahlia, Fields and Hollyhock Collections and then highlighted around my image with Y21, Y23 and YR0000. Mat it up and add a sentiment from the set and.... voila!
HOW TO PLAY A.K.A. “THE RULES”
- Simply hop on over to all 8 blogs, pick up your 8 clues/recipe for your card, create and when you are done, link up here on the Flourishes blog!
- Entries need to be in by Friday, August 12th by 5 PM EST
- Those that use Flourishes stamps will be counted twice for their entries
- You must link your creation on this post using our inlinkz widget in order to qualify
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges, while we love challenge chasers, we want to give those that follow the rules a chance at a prize valued at more than $60
- Flourishes will announce the winners Saturday in their Winner’s Circle Post – check back Saturday, August 13th at noon CST to see if you’re one of the lucky winners
- If you upload to SCS, please use the keyword FLLCAUG11A