Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Flourishes Fall Fashion... is HERE!

Hello all, are you ready for some new polymer? Well, Flourishes is about to roll out the red carpet for it's new fall line up and today's offering is about as stylish as it gets!

Introducing.....
Look at this fashionable dress form ready to be dolled up for a night on the town! This posh image is just one of the latest from Marcella Hawley! Feminine Charm not only offers this elegant dress form, but a high style hat stand and some racy little high heel pumps that just scream - "Take me out!" Pair these fabulous images with 8... yes 8 fashionable sentiments and you have a great "girly" set for all occassion cards for your gal pals!

On to my creation!

This card is one of those that I think just screams... girly! And, I love that about the extras added to give it that feminine touch. The construction is super easy peasy. I simply stamped my dress form on Flourishes Classic Ivory, colored with Flesh Tones 1, Flesh Tones 2, Water, Sky and Spruce Copic Collections grouped by Flourishes. Add some great My Mind's Eye Paper called Breeze, a Webster's Pages Sparkler, some great shimmery ribbon, a beautiful trim, some stitching, and you're almost done! I did use Spellbinders Labels Twenty for my shape that I matted my dress form on. I cut and embossed using my Grand Calibur and then, sanded the edges of the embossing to reveal the paper's white core.

One more thing I did that you can see below is I actually sewed along the edges of my ribbon to give it a tailored look! I figured that it fit the style!

And that, my friends, is it! Want to win this set? All you need to do is leave some love in the form of a comment on our designers' blogs today! Why, you ask? Because one of them is the....

   

One of the lovely ladies on our blog list below will be picking a name from the comments on her blog post today. We don't know which one it is... so the more blogs you leave comments on, the more chances you have to win! So, head on over and see the high style and feminine charm that all of these ladies are offering today!


Want to win FLOURISHES ENTIRE RELEASE? Well you'll have a few chances! You can play in the Colors of Fall Challenge - just click HERE to find out how. You can also play in Flourishes' Noon Time Challenges that they will be posting over on the Flourishes Blog at Noon CST today and tomorrow. So click on back, get those fingers inky and good luck! I'll see you back here tomorrow with another fun and fresh fall stamp set! 
Post a Comment