Friday, September 23, 2011

Hi all and TGIF!!! It's Flourishes FRIDAY! And, today the Flourishes gals have another look at some of the stamp sets released last week! I swear, I am addicted to the new Feminine Charm set and that's exactly why I reached for it for my creation today!
I decided to color up the hat stand that's a part of the set and used my Copics to get the job done! I used the Flesh Tones 2, Violet, Sunflower, Poppy and Fields collections grouped by Flourishes. I also made it easy and picked up the new 123 Create Kit called Garden Girl. I just love when you can reach for a package of goodies and have everything you need to make a perfectly color coordinated creation! Add some accents to the hat with the help of a white gel pen and a little bit of bling! Throw on some paper piercing,  a sentiment from the set on a sentiment flag and.... tada! Oh, I almost forgot, I did run my orange decorative paper through my Grand Calibur with an embossing folder and then, using a sanding block, sanded the dots to reveal the paper's white core. I love the distressed polka dot look!

I  will say that the clock is ticking for you to get your hands on Flourishes New Release Bundle. It ends at the close of today! What's in the bundle? Only all three of Flourishes' newly released sets for September at 10% off the retail price! You can click HERE to check it out. While you're at it, you'll want to make the rounds to all the Flourishes gal's blogs today to see what they cooked up using the new sets! Hop on over and see.....

Barbara Anders
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Danielle Kennedy
Julie Koerber 
Stacy Morgan
Tammy Hershberger
Jan Marie Caruso
Sharon Doolittle

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a marvelous weekend and I'll see you all back here soon!


Supplies I Used.....

23 comments:

Glenda said...

Juli, this is adorable. The image is such a sweet one and your colored to perfection!

Glenda said...

Sorry Julie, I mispelled your name before. I can't get my fingers in gear this morning. I do appologize; and I do know the difference. Ha.

Dawn B. said...

I love this set too. I was a fashion design student right out of high school and love that it brings back memories of designing pretty clothes on a dress form. Your use of this kit is perfect. Great job Julie.

Leslie said...

I absolutely love these colors together! Super elegant card, Julie! :D

ChristineCreations said...

Really great Julie, I love how you paired the papers from the kit. It has a warm and vibrant feel to it. Love all the piercing and the white accents on the hat.

Tanya said...

The new stamps are beautiful! I love the papers you used here.

Tammy Hershberger said...

SO gorgeous, girlfriend! LOVE the softness of your coloring, and the simple layout is fabulous! Beautiful design, Julie!

dpkennedy said...

What's not to love about this set! Beautiful coloring and great piercing details!

Grace said...

Oh this IS tres chic! Love your coloring! This is a fun set! On my wish list for sure!

Stacy Morgan said...

This is totally cute! I like the colors, very chic indeed!

denise g. said...

Your coloring is sumptuously divine, as always. Wonderfully lady-like card that appeals tremendously, as I sit here typing in an old man's shirt and bib overalls! One of these days I must get brave enough to try and sew on my cards. Oh and the owl the other day was C-U-T-E! Happy Fall! Ready or not (NOT!), it's here.

Jenny Gropp said...

So cute!

Leslie Miller said...

Just darling, Julie! All girl and all fabulous!

Renee V said...

I love that set too! Beautiful, gorgeous card!

Becky said...

So cute!

Cheryl said...

I'm going to have to get that stamp set. Your card is beautiful. Love your coloring, and awesome paper piercing. ~Hugs, Cheryl

Ravengirl said...

So pretty! Love those purples and oranges together!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautifully done Julie. I love this set and that image is so pretty. :)
Hugs~

Cindy Lawrence said...

Sooo pretty, Julie! LOVE that fun layout, and you've colored the hat beautifully! :)

Barbara said...

Tres chic indeed, Julie! Gorgeous design!

Amanda said...

I am so in love with this set, and you made it look even better, Julie :) I love the layout and right down to the colors used :)

Anonymous said...

Soft and eyecatching coloring, Julie. mt23stamperatyahoo Keep Looking UP!

Anonymous said...

Supper!!! Such a beautiful designing i really like it...
Plastic business cards
Plastic Card