Friday, September 9, 2011

And the winner is........

Hey all! Sorry to keep you waiting on the winner of my blog candy, but yesterday's post was getting to be a book and I had yet to pick a winner. So, drum roll please!!!!!! The winner is....................


DENISE G.
who wrote:Nice job - - makes me think final summer sunset before we march into fall. Your shadow effect is great and I cannot believe you had the perfect orange crochet trim without having to die it - - amazing! Oh and I want in on this blog candy. I am about panting after those Spellbinders tags. It's not that the other stuff isn't great, Ms Generosity (luv prima paper), but some things just excite me more than others - like seeing the ice cream shop vs seeing Jeff's behind for 6 miles in 90 degree heat as I pedal along... It's all good and I hope you're having a Happy Holiday Weekend! September 3, 2011 6:15 AM


Denise G., just email me at juliekoerber@bresnan.net with your snail mail addy and I'll get your goodies sent right out! 


WINNER FINE PRINT: If I don't hear from you before next Friday, September 16th,  the winner of next week will win your goodies too! Let's just call this PROGRESSIVE BLOG CANDY!! ;-) For the rest of you folks, I'll have ANOTHER delish grouping of candy that will start going up for grabs TODAY! You have until next Thursday at 5PM to enter! Want a peek? Here's what's inside! 



  • Lime Rickey 6 b y 6 Paper - BasicGrey
  • Marakech 6 by 6" Paper - BasicGrey
  • Junebug 6 by 6" Paper - BasicGrey
  • Flourishes Beach Life Stamp Set
  • Flourishes Birthday Celebrations Stamp Set
  • Flourishes Honeycomb Background Stamp
  • Hero Arts Artistic Sketches - package of 4 floral stamps
  • Collection of Webster's Pages 6 by 6" Papers
  • Bo Bunny Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon
  • June Bug Journaling Cards BasicGrey
  • Offray Ribbon, 4 yards
  • Strawberry Bling It from BasicGrey
  • Paisley Bling It from BasicGrey
  • Lime Rickey Glazed Brads
  • Lime Rickey Brads

Prize valued at $100!!
Again, all you need to do is comment by next Thursday at 5PM CST and you are in the running! Good luck  and have a fabulous weekend!!


~Julie
Post a Comment