Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What a Hoot!

Hi all and Happy Wednesday! If you didn't notice, Impression Obsession introduced a brand new stamp line recently for their Fall/Winter line up called Zenspirations, designed by Joanne Fink. I have to tell you, I am in love with these whimsical designs. I guess I am not alone because today the IO Design Team decided to have a hop centered around these fabulously fun stamp sets! On to my creation!


For my creation, I picked the set called What a Hoot! And... isn't this little lady cute?


I just think she's darling! For my card, I stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black and then colored her up with Copic markers using YG23, YG21, E37, E31, R83, R81. The base was shaded with C3, C1 and C00. I also accented her eyes with a white gel pen.

And... speaking of gel pen, I also accented this fun sentiment too! See?


Would you like to win a $25 gift certificate? All you need to do is visit these lovely ladies' blogs to see their Zenspirations creations!

Supplies:

Stamp Set: Impression Obsession What a Hoot!
Card Stock: Flourishes Classic White
Decorative Paper: My Mind's Eye - Vanity Fair
Markers: Copic Markers
Ribbon: Pink Cotton Linen
Embellishments: Kaiser Sparklers in Fern
Pen: Ranger Inkssentials White Gel Pen
Spellbinders: Blossom Nestabilities Die, Grand Scalloped Square (for decorative border) & Grand Calibur Die Cut Machine

Post a Comment