Saturday, September 24, 2011

Winner, winner chicken dinner!

Hi all! Sorry to keep you waiting on the winner of last Saturday's blog candy! I put all the names in a hat and..... this is the name I pulled out is....
GLENDA BROOKS who said... Oh my goodness, how generous! Thanks for the chance to win! September 17, 2011 2:29 AM

Glenda, just shoot me an email at juliekoerber@bresnan.net with your snail mail addy and.... those treats will come your way very, very soon!

GUESS WHAT BLOG HOPPERS! I have one more treat (at least) to share and so, again, all you need to do to be in the running is to leave a comment here on this post! I'll draw the winner next Saturday!

What's inside:
BasicGrey Curio paper pack
BasicGrey Wisteria paper pack
Prima Botanical paper pack
Impression Obsession - set for 4 decorative tile cling stamps
Flourishes Fiddles and Fern
Flourishes Spring Ephemeral
Impression Obsession cling sentiment set
Flourishes Honeycomb background stamp
Stampin' Up Yummy stamp set
Set of 4 alterable coasters
10 yards of burgundy satin ribbon

So, just leave a comment and maybe you will be the lucky name I draw next week! See you all back here soon!

~Julie
Post a Comment