Friday, May 18, 2012

It's a Free For All Friday!

Hi all! Since it’s the Friday after Flourishes’ release – the DT loves to show off another creation with the new sets and we just have a bit of a free for all! And, today is no exception! It’s also the last day for the New Release Bundle – a time when you can pick up all four new sets at 10% off when you purchase them together in a bundle.

On to my creation! I used Flourishes On the Porch set -- which I just love. It's so peaceful and "homey!" (I know that's not a word!! ;-) )



I knew that I wanted to use this image to create a thank you card - so I didn't use the sentiments that came with this set. Instead, I turned to the Tiny Flowers and Tags set and Flourishes' Tailor-made Classic Tags Dies. I thought "From the Heart" would be good! I am sending this out to one of my clients who helped me with a HUGE issue this week and there really are no words to truly and properly thank them. Long story short - my computer died after I spilled coffee on my keyboard (yes, I am that clumsy). One of my clients at work felt so sorry that not only did they put me in touch with their IT guy, they bought me a new computer. It was like an angel just fell out of the sky, I tell ya! So... this card will be for them!!

To create my card, I stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Flourishes Classic White Card Stock and then colored it up with Copic Markers. I used these collections!
Speaking of Copic markers, did you see Flourishes new Copic Collection color swatch book? It's a must have if you color with Copics! You can check it out HERE!


As for the other tidbits, I used Howdy Doody Paper, some May Arts Twine, and THIS fun Linen Burlap. I just love the country/rustic feel of this ribbon!
Before I let you go, have you seen all of Flourishes' new and fabulous sets for May? Take a peek!!
The design team will have eye candy on their blogs using one of these three sets. So, what are you waiting for? Head on over and see…..
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you all have fun weekend plans and can steal away for some fun creativity yourself! TGIF!
Pin It
Post a Comment