Tuesday, July 30, 2013

What the Heck????

Ok, I have a card making confession to make. Sometimes, when I blog and take pictures, I am in a hurry. I am distracted. I love the card making process but sometimes the photos, editing and blogging is the extra bit that, at times, I struggle with! So, imagine my surprise when I come back to do another post, hit my blog and notice this from my last post....


After blogging, taking the photo and editing the photo, I never realized that I had a weird paper bit hanging from my card... HANGING FROM MY CARD! As I write this, I am honestly laughing and wanted to share to, in a way, poke fun. You are all the most polite group of folks out there, you didn't say....."Hey Julie, is that a new kind of embellishment there?" or "Julie, what's that little UFO on your dahlias?" Or, better yet, "Do you need glasses?" 

I promise, when I come back to blog Thursday, I will have checked and double checked my card to look for flying objects!  

See you back here soon!

~Julie


Pin It
Post a Comment