Monday, July 1, 2013

Celebrating 300 Marvelous Mojo Monday Sketches!

Mojo300Badge

Hi all and welcome to a special treat! I know if you've been card making for any time at all that you have likely turned to the Mojo Monday blog for some sketch inspiration! Well today is a special day over at Mojo Monday -- it's their 300th Sketch! And, if you play along today, there are so many prizes on the line -- it's not even funny. Flourishes is even donating a $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE! You can click HERE for all the official details and prize information! So, without further ado, here's a peek at the 300th sketch...

  Mojo300Sketch  

And, here's a peek at my card!


I had so much fun putting together this card because really -- Mojo takes the guesswork out! I picked up a paper pack, started cutting pieces and literally put my card together before I cut and stamped my square! I used the Berry Sweet Frames set from Flourishes and decided to stamp the raspberry image in a circular frame. Add the cute sentiment in the middle and then -- let the coloring fun begin! I stamped using Memento Ink Tuxedo Black and then, grabbed my Copic markers! (You can check out my list below for a peek at the colors that I used. 

Here's a close up! You can see that I did add a bit of paper piercing...... and I also added GOOOO to shade around  my image.  


Add some decorative paper flags, some bling and.. ta da! Done!

How to play along...

  • Simply use the sketch above as inspiration for any kind of paper craft
  • If you post to an online gallery, simply use the keyword Mojo300
  • When you're done, link your post back to the linky widget on the Mojo Monday blog.
  • Check the Mojo Monday blog on Tuesday, July 9 to see if you’re a winner!
  • Entry deadline to be eligible for the prize drawing is 11:59PM Mountain on Sunday, July 7. 

Need a little inspiration?

Some of the Flourishes designers decided to take this sketch for a spin and they've created some amazingly creative cards using it! So, before you get those fingers inky and join us in this challenge, head on over and see.....
Thanks for stopping by and CONGRATS to Julee Tilman and all the fabulous designers at Mojo Monday for continuing to inspire -- week in and week out! We love all the creative fun you cook up for us to make our Mondays full of card making mojo! Cheers to you and here's to 300 more!

~Julie

SUPPLIES:

Pin It

9 comments:

Terry said...

Hey Sweet thing, those berries look so refreshing on this sizzling day! What an eyecatcher of a card! snappy raspberries! Mojo Monday 300 could be no sweeter, Congrats all. Keep Looking UP! mt23stamperatyahodc

ChristineCreations said...

Oh I love the berries framing like this! Yummy looking Julie!

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty! I love how the berries match that sweet patterned paper. :)

Dianne said...

GORGEOUS,beautiful layers, beautiful colors, brilliant to showcase it on that doily, matches you berries perfectly, thanks sweet thing :O) have a wonderful week, happy 4th of July..

Stacy Morgan said...

Yummy! Your berries look good enough to eat! I like these papers, super fun Julie.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Absolutely beautiful! This is pure sweetness, Julie.

TLady said...

SOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!! :) LOVE those Raspberries!!!!!!!!:) PERFECT to the sketch & PERFECTLY COLORED!!!!!!!!!! :) PERFECTLY SUMMER!!!!!!:)

Mary Ann said...

Awesome!Your card is Beautiful!!!

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful card Julie! The papers are perfect with that image. Perfect summer card!