Sunday, February 23, 2014

Flourishes Stamps for Sale!

All of these stamps are used unless otherwise noted. Please ask if you have any questions! juliekoerber@gmail.com. I will invoice via PayPal, my preferred form of payment. Unless otherwise noted, all sets are 4 by 6" each. Shipping is $4 (domestic) for a two set pack or $2.75 for a single set. I will try to secure discounts for multiple orders and like to stick as much as possible in flat rate boxes!


IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THESE SETS/ITEMS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT juliekoerber@gmail.com. Or, leave your email in a comment so I know how to reach you!



PLEASE NOTE: I WILL NOT HOLD STAMP SETS OR HAVE A PENDING SALE FOR ANYONE FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS. I am doing this to make room in my stamp room and just would love for these stamps to find a new home! Thank you much!


1 STAMP SET - HANDMADE SNOWFLAKES $8


1 STAMP SET - GARDEN FAIRIES BRAND NEW $8 


1 STAMP SETS - WINTER BERRIES $8 


1 STAMP SET - HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS - $8


1 STAMP SET - SPRING EPHEMERALS - $8

1 STAMP SET - MOTHERLY LOVE $4

1 STAMP SET - HOLIDAY GREETINGS - $6

1 STAMP SET - CITY OF DAVID $6



Post a Comment