Sunday, February 2, 2014

The card class has arrived!





Hello all! Fun news today! Registration is now open for PageMaps U's first card class! I was so happy to be part of this online, 4-week class, loaded with 32 cards and sketches, exclusive cutting files, slide shows, pdf color instruction sheets, techniques, and so much more. To register, preview sneak peeks and learn more about PMU, visit http://www.pagemaps.com/pagemaps_U.htm.  Can't wait for you to join in all the fun!

I did want to also let you know that I threw all the names into a hat and the winner of my class giveaway was..... BRIDGET FINLAY! Hope you enjoy Bridget!

Thanks for stopping by today -- see you back here soon!
~Julie


Pin It

2 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Hooray for Bridget!

Bridget said...

Yay! I'm so excited - I'm really looking forward to it!
Thanks so much for this opportunity! :)