Friday, November 20, 2015

And ..... A Partridge In A Pear Tree!!!!

Hello all and happy Friday! I am going to be super short and sweet today -- our house got a bit of a bug all of a sudden and we have a very sad case of the sickies. We're a sorry lot!

I did want to share however a brand new creation using one of Power Poppy's brand new digital stamps, Partridge In A Pear Tree! It's a beauty, see?



And, here's my creation! 


And here's a close up, so you can see this darling birdie!



I knew I wanted a simple design since I printed this beauty a little larger than how it comes. I colored it all up with Copic markers and I hate to laugh about this but I kind of  "made up" the colors of this partridge! I googled and man, these birds come in all kinds of shades! Just click on the link and you'll see what I mean.

After coloring, I found some green polka dot decorative paper, some Hug Snug ribbon in white and a fun little gem and I felt that this was really all I needed for this one. The sentiment is from the stamp set called Spice It Up.  I thought something small on a tag might be a perfect little addition!

And that, my friends, is it! A few of my fellow Bloomies whipped up some creativity this week as well! Hop on over to their "places" to take a gander! And, while you're at it -- tell the ever-so-talented Tosha Leyendekker -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am blessed to share this special day with her! Never met anyone before she came along that was born on the same day! ;-)

Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Leslie Miller
Tosha Leyendekker

Thanks for stopping by!

~Julie


Pin It
Post a Comment