Friday, February 26, 2016

Hello Friend!

Hello all and happy Friday! Hope you have had a fabulous week. I have a little Power Poppy fun to share with you today. I needed an all occasion card to have on hand and so, I decided to dig deep into my stash of Power Poppy stamps to play with an oldie but goodie -- Dynamic Duos: Glads and Gerberas! 

On to my creation!


After stamping my image, I knew I wanted a real soft look, and so after I grabbed some scraps of pink decorative paper that I had in my scrap bin. I used a mix of light yellow Copic markers and then added a wee bit of pink here and there to pick up on the pink of the paper. Add some razzle dazzle with the help of some glitter glue and... ta da!!! See?


I matted it all up with a sentiment flag stamped with a sentiment from the new set Folk Heart. And that, my friend, is it! I do have a bit of news for you!  You have had to have been really sharp to catch one of the little surprises in the Power Poppy shop that dropped yesterday! Since it was the 25th, that means Power Poppy added another beautiful digital image to its Instant Garden Collection. And, just like when we were kids, you kind of had to hunt for it, just to get a glimpse of it's lucky charm! You'll have to click HERE to see Power Poppy's new digital stamp set Wish You Luck!

Time now for a little Bloom Brigade Parade folks! I happen to know that some of the gals reached for fun new sets while others dipped a little bit into the Power Poppy past! So, hop, skip and jump your way through this week's link list to see just what these fine ladies have in store -- just for YOU!


Julie Koerber >> you are here!


I'll see you back here real soon! Enjoy your weekend!

~Julie


Pin It

5 comments:

Ann said...

Really beautiful, Julie.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty! So sweet and pink and I love it! Great card design, too!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Julie, this is gorgeous with these beautiful Gerbera daisies, and what a fabulous layout with the DP and the little fish-tails in different lengths. Your coloring though is what makes this so "wow" for me. I love how you've shaded around the daisies in pink to make the white petals just pop, and then the yellow centers or yummy! Really has some great dimension. Gorgeous card, sweet friend! Hugs!

Traci M said...

Oh this is so sweet and Spring like!! I love the typeset paper and wonderful layout as well!! Lovely in pinks!

Davi said...

OH I do LOVE this beautiful card! Very soft and feminine looking with the pretty image and dps :)