Saturday, June 9, 2018

It's a wrap!

Hello folks! Yesterday, I was one leg on the 30 Day Coloring Challenge hop with the gals over at Power Poppy! If you click back to THIS post, you'll see that while I set aside an hour to color up a gorgeous image -- Power Poppy's Springtime Love Roundel digital stamp -- I didn't quite finish! One of the things I heard was... "Show us the finished product!" So, here goes! With a little Saturday downtime, a cup of coffee and some jazzy tunes to fuel my spirit, my colored up roundel is done!


I love the soft look that I was able to achieve with the no-line coloring and I love that Marcella is now offering no-line digis, which certainly takes the guesswork out of printing at the right grayscale!

Also, as I was coloring up this bouquet, I really struggled with trying to choose the right colors that would meld well together. As I was hopping through the link list, guess what Christine Okken was talking about? Using the right colors in a multi-flower bouquet! No joke! So, if you are like me and struggle, click HERE to check out her post and video on the topic!

And.... afterward, be sure to join so many crafters from far and wide for this!



Just click HERE to learn more about  thedailymarker.com's 30 Day Coloring Challenge! It's a fun way to disconnect for a while and if you link up your creations, there are some super fun prizes on the line!

And.... today is the last day for this little Power Poppy Special!


*** SPECIAL SALE ***

Burst of Kindness clear - $12.99 - save $5
 Spring Meadow Bouquet digital - $2.99 - save $3

Sale price ends Saturday, June 9.


And if you do get those fingers inky and color up some beauty -- don't forget to post your images on Instagram (use hashtag #thedailymarker30day in your post)!

Have a great weekend everyone!

~Julie 

10 comments:

DanaLHN said...

You chose beautifully! I haven't used any digital files to color on but after seeing yours I think I'll try it. Thank you for the inspiration!

Maureen Reiss said...

Really Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

I really want to try no-line colouring but haven't found the right image to do this with at present. I love how your finished project turned out so you have inspired me to go on looking or try a very light grey to print off an image of my own. Thank you. x

ChristineCreations said...

Ah you’re a sweetie. Thanks for the kind mention. You created a gorgeous bouquet friend! The softness is just ethereal!

hernandez.monica077@gmail.com said...

Beautiful coloring!love all the different flowers and colors

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow the no line look is fantastic!

Jen P said...

Beautiful!

Dina said...

Love the soft colours looks like an illustration from a kids book i had years ago. 😊

kReN said...

Such soft and beautiful colors! Love the overall effect! TFS!

Billie A said...

I love the no line coloring. This card is so pretty. The colors are soft and sweet.