Monday, October 26, 2020

Power Poppy: Let It Glow!

 


Hi all and welcome to day FOUR of the Power Poppy Quiet Christmas! Goodness, there's been so much joy shared so far this week and we still have today and tomorrow to share new and fun stamp sets! 

Are you ready for today's big reveal? 

This sentiment set is one that spreads joy all year long. Sure, there are Christmas sentiments but there are also little sayings to lift up that friend in your life who needs a little spark of joy. There's a sentiment to share congrats and who could forget birthday wishes! It's all here my stamping friends!

On to my creation! 


I realize looking at this card, it's a wee bit over the top but I wanted it to share a little "happy!" And, pink is my happy color. Because this set is available as I digi, I printed the large sentiment off using my laser printer and then I used some gold foil and added that as a second step. I used the digi sequins to create a background on Photoshop Elements and did the same with it -- added gold foil. I used a few shades of pink to create a little pink glow around the words and then, added some real sequins for a little extra sparkle. 

Once you open the card, there's more bling! I added more foiled images, sparkle paper and a glitter heart. This card is on sparkle overload -- I tell ya! But, all in all, a really simple quick card. 


I know I am going to have a blast with this set just dreaming up ways to mix and match the little images and use the fun and encouraging sentiments in new ways! 

Just a few notes about this release! You can purchase the clear stamp we’ve revealed OR you can purchase the digital download versions of the illustrations and sentiments — IMMEDIATELY. No waiting. Purchase, download, print, and you can be making a card within 10 minutes. Fun stuff, right? 

And, a new feature, which I am super excited about. Power Poppy --for the first time ever-- is offering release bundles for a limited time! You can pre-order the 5 stamp sets that we’re sharing in October. You can also pre-order the 5 stamp sets that we'll be sharing in November (yes, even before we unveil them! Oh, you know you'll love them. This isn't a high-risk purchase! LOL!) You can check it all out in the Power Poppy Shop! 




Be sure to swing by to see these fine ladies below and what they did with this perky and fun set! I know you won't be sad you did! 



And tomorrow is the grand finale of part one of Power Poppy's Quiet Christmas! Come on back and see a new image taking flight (yep, that was your hint!). It's one of Christmas beauty that is truly a gorgeous illustration. 

Until then! 


1 comment:

Lagene said...

Love this big sentiment!