Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Stamps for Sale!


 

Hello folks! I am helping my mom clean out her stamping space. She's acquired a lot of stuff over the years and it's time to pare down! If you like something on the list, please email me at juliekoerber@gmail.com and let me know the item numbers you would like to purchase. 

All prices are listed with the shipping cost as well. Keep in mind, I will only hold items for 24 hours. After that point, I will seek out the second person in line for that item. Pay Pal is the preferred form of payment. Thanks for looking! NOTE: If you buy multiple items, I will work to combine and lessen the shipping by using a flat rate box. 


ALL ORDERS WILL INCLUDE A SPECIAL SURPRISE 
GIFT FOR AS LONG AS SUPPLIES LAST! 

What does this mean? It might mean you get an embossing folder or a stamp that isn't a part of what we have listed here! Since my mom wants to pare down -- her loss is your gain! ;-) 


CHECK OUT THE OFFERINGS HERE!

No comments: