Monday, June 16, 2008

Sneak-A-Peak Time!!

Hi all! We're just a few days away from another Gina K. Designs release and this one has so many surprises--- it's really hard to even believe! New sets, new singles, new bling and new illustrator who really rocks... WOW!

Tonight, it's all about the girly girls! This is a brand new set from Rupa Shevde called Retro Boutique! So many fun images in this set that will make up great cards for your gal pals!

I love this little dress! It just screamed "paper piece me!" So, I did! All of the papers are from Lasting Impressions and are all the same color but each layer is a different design. I even sewed an edge on the base of the mat to give it a little more "ooomph!" The sentiment is also a part of the set. I love how little it is. I don't know about you, but I think all sets should come with some mini messages like this. Something that adds without overpowering! The tag is actually a part of a Cuttlebug mini tag set. I added some adhesive pearls, some sheer polka dot ribbon and bam---done!

Here's a close up of the dress... LOVE IT!If you want to see some of the other sneak peaks take a trip on over to see....

Linsey
Melanie
Michelle

And, don't forget to stop by Gina's place for all the release party details! She's also got a great giveaway going on!!!

Until tomorrow!!!

Post a Comment