Thursday, June 12, 2008

Stamp Simply -- Go Bold!

Hi All! TGIF! I can't believe it's Friday already. It seemed like I blinked and Friday appeared! Well, with each and every Friday comes an all new Stamp Simply Challenge! This week -- Go BOLD! Sorry, I screamed there, didn't I?? The goal is to use bold colors like you never have before. Check out Sharon's site for all the details!

You might look at my card below and say - that's bold? What's up with that? Well, ask my mother - the "Rubbermaid" if I have an aversion to navy. She will undoubtedly say "YES!" Look through my blog - won't see a bit of navy. So, that's how I went bold!

My decorative paper really set the scene for this one. It was all from a kit I got way back when from the Imagination Project. I don't know if they are even still around. Seen as I don't like navy -- never used it! LOL! The ribbon, everything was in this kit. I did have the turquoise rhinestones. The "hello" stamp is from Impression Obsession. Click HERE to see the full set!

After I finished this card - I knew it was a complete departure from anything I've ever done before. I was a little out of my comfort zone!!

Want to see some other BOLD creations?
Janine
Jennifer
Becky
Tammy
Dee

Post a Comment