Monday, July 7, 2008

This Just In!!

Just got this news from Paper Crafts Web Site about the PC Idol Contest!!!


Attention: We are in the process of converting our old web site over to our new site. Due to circumstances beyond our control, voting for Gallery Idol’s “Round 1: Patriotic Cards” will not begin until noon (MST) on Tuesday, July 8th. You’ll have until noon (MST) on Friday, July 11th to cast your vote for your favorite designer. The top 15 finalists will be announced Friday afternoon, and given a theme for the next round.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate the comments you left.

Vicki

Jacki Marie said...

Thanks for posting this and saving me another trip over to their website to vote for your card. I couldn't find it anywhere and was begining to think I was looney!
So tomorrow then...