Monday, July 14, 2008

Are You Ready To Rock???

A few days ago, I hinted about a "new project" my blogging bud Deb and I were working on! Well, the cat is out of the bag and we are ready to see who "rocks" in the world of stamping! If you love to blast music while you work on your latest stamp creations - then our new blog might just be playing your tune! It's called YOU KNOW YOU ROCK!


The first challenge is to take the CD that is in your player and be inspired in some way shape or form in your card creation. I didn't cheat! The CD rocking my player was the Black Eyed Peas. So..... Here's the CD cover....



And, here's my card....
If you want to check out the rest of the deets and take up the challenge - check it out HERE. You can also see Deb's fab card that's inspired by Mandy Moore and find out what you get if you win!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

FYI: The next round for the Paper Crafts Idol will hit the web today at noon mountain standard time!!! To check out the competition and place your vote - click HERE. I hope you like the card I created for this round!

8 comments:

Janine said...

Very cool Julie!! Hope you had a fabulous weekend.
Off to work I go!!

Kim said...

Wow, this is an AWESOME idea! I always have music on when I stamp, and I am going to play along!! Thank you!!
:)
Kim

Anonymous said...

very cool card!

have a great week.

Michelle Tech said...

Wow, Black Eyed Peas? Your card is perfect and I especially love the gold flourish! Good job!

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh, too funny -- good luck on your new venture -- but I'd sure be no fun over there -- I stamp in complete silence and I LOVE it!!! (showing my age, I guess - LOL!!!) I've never heard of your CD group either, plus, I can turn on the radio down there, but can never get that darn CD thing to work anyway -- LOL!!! But looking at your fabulous card, gee, maybe I should change my ways -- LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Julie!! The colours are fabulous together!

Your Idol card is absolutely stunning! Very sophisticated! I wish you best the of luck!! :)

Dianette Seda said...

You do know how to get inspiration! It looks great!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

That? Is a VERY COOL challenge!!! Love it, Julie! PS -- what's your SCS screen name? My enquiring mind wants to know... : )