Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stamp Simply-- All Buttoned Up!

Hi all! TGIF! Today's Stamp Simply challenge hosted by the fabulous Sharon Johnson is about being cozy and all buttoned up for winter! It's funny because as I type this, we are just finishing up a 75 degree day. Hard to think about winter! Well, now is the time to do it! To get ready and button up! The challenge - to make a fall card and incorporate a button on it somehow! Oh, and keep it simple! You can check out the official details at Sharon's blog HERE.

With All Hallows Eve here.... I thought it might be fun to do a Halloween theme card. I had the perfect ingredients! My friend Viv recently gave me these darling Crafty Secrets Cotton Scraps and -- they just make up such cute and simple cards! Perfect for a Stamp Simply challenge!

All I did was mat it up on some fun Halloween paper, add some stitching and a fun epoxy button with some Halloween gingham ribbon! I'd say this is Stamped Simply -- but there's no stamping on it!

Want to see what the other Stamp Simply gals cooked up?

Check out Darlene Pavlick’s sample here.
Check out Dee Jackson’s sample here.
Check out Jennifer Buck’s sample here.
Check out Janine Orchard’s sample here.
Check out Tammy Hershberger’s sample here.
Check out Becky Oehlers’ sample here.

Before I go, wish me luck, tonight Cal - my 11 year old- is having all his friends over for a Halloween party. Oh my! Can I handle ten 11 and 12 year olds? On sugar? Really? EEK!

I do have a fun photo to share. My friend Lovely came over yesterday and took some fun pics of Ellie. She is so stinkin' creative! She had this idea that Ellie should have a broom and jump so that she could get a shot of her "flying!" OH MY GOSH! It was so funny, but I have to tell you-- pretty cool results! Check it out! Hope you have a frightfully fun Friday and Halloween! I'll be back tomorrow with some fun Shimmerzy news! You won't want to miss it!

Post a Comment