Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cute Card Set!

Ok folks..... another quickie for you this mornin'! Thanks for all your comments about shopping and as my bud Janine put it -- gettin' er done! Because - I did! I just have to shop for my MIL! No worries there. I'll finish up tomorrow. Now, I just need to decide if I am going to pull out the baking pans and actually bake this year. Christmas cards? I think there's still time for that too! HHHHhhhhm. Maybe I should start all this earlier next year! Whadda ya think?

I cracked up at part of my shopping experience because my FIL - the only thing on his list was -a Snuggie - you know - the blanket with arms - and a grapefruit spoon. Really? Are you kidding me? Sadly, he was not. What is a girl to do with that? LOL! Only Christmas day will answer that question!! Wanna take any guesses????

Ok, now for the quick creation to share! It's another O2M, N2U! I made this cute set a couple months ago at a class with my SU demo, Sheila Barthel. She used the little envelope die (SU makes it for the Big Shot) to make four envelopes and then... you glue the four envies together to make this adorable card box!
And, here are the cards - they are 3 by 3" with the SU envies to go with them and they all fit nicely in the box! Cute, huh? I thought so! I love these stamps but I think I am going to try another set with THESE stamps! I have them and love them! So, I'll hold onto that idea for a rainy day!

Well folks, hope all is well in your corner of the world! I'll be back later on with Sharon's Stamp Simply challenge! It's one (I promise) that EVERYONE can play along with!

Until then!

Post a Comment