Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just a quick post this morn!

Nearly a week until Christmas folks! Is everyone ready? Please don't ask me that question. I'm having mini freak out moments pretty regularly!


That's why I am bringing you this O2M, N2U creation! (old to me, new to you). I made this forever ago but never posted it! Since it includes a cool technique, I thought no time like the present!


I stamped this solid floral image on black with a glue pad (stamp is Posh Impressions), heat set it and then pressed on gold leaf flakes. I used a plastic scrubby to lightly burnish it and remove the excess. Mat it up, create a background with copper Brilliance ink, add a metal embellishment and.... DONE! It's a super duper easy card but the technique - I thought - was worth passing along if you've never tried it before!

Well, off to beddy bye for me! I HAVE to go shopping in the morning if it kills me! I have never been this behind before in my life! Wish me luck!

Post a Comment