Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stamp Simply -- Beyond Quick!!

Ok, who needs a Calgon take me away moment? You too huh? Well, today I got the rest of my Christmas cards out AND tomorrow is baking day! And Saturday, well that's when my husband's entire family comes over for a feast cooked by moi! What's on the menu? Um. I don't know yet. I have all day tomorrow to figure it out -- right?? I am pretty sure I am going to try baking Janine's pecan bars. Those looked yummy!


So, you can see why I am all over QUICK and easy cards! That is what Sharon's Stamp Simply challenge a.k.a ssnotime66 was all about! I card that you could easily make 6 of in a half hour or less! Well, I have just the card! And, the key to jazz it up is stamping on decorative paper!

To make this a quick and easy card - I would suggest cutting everything first. You could easily cut out 10 cards in five minutes, stamp all of them in another five minutes and then assemble for the remaining 20. Done with four cards to spare!! All the supplies - decorative paper and stamps are Penny Black. I inked up the berries and vine stamp with the help of Tombow markers. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. I used the slot punch from SU to create a slot for my ribbon. Mat it up and.... DONE!

If you have some time to spare, check out the other beyond quick cards from the rest of the Stamp Simply team! Janine, Jennifer, Tammy, Dee, Becky, AJ, and LeAnne.

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment