Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You've gotta have heart!!!

Oh my gosh! Since yesterday's post, my mom has had a ton of emails from folks pledging Valentine's Day cards for her Cards 4 Kids program. THANK YOU! It's amazing! We might just hit the 1,000 card mark needed for the kiddos at Children's Hopsital of Michigan! Amazing!


Well, I was so inspired by the comments, I could literally think of nothing else but creating Valentines today! So, I decided to make some ATC size ones. I even found THESE envelopes that will be perfect! They are called Mini #17 Envelopes. I can't wait to deck them out too!


I chose some stamps from High Hopes, Gina K. Designs and Impression Obsession! On the back are the sayings and probably comes as no surprise you might find -- "I've gone hog wild over you!", "Some birdy loves you" and "You Warm My Heart!" I know. I know -- sappy-- but it is Valentine's Day afterall-- right!

I have pre-cut several dozen more so I am ready to go again when the moment strikes! I have to wait in the doctor's office tomorrow. It's ok to bring my markers-- right??? LOL! Hope everyone is having a great week! Oh.. I almost forgot!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! HERE'S TO AN EVEN BIGGER BETTER 2009!!!!!!

Post a Comment