Monday, December 20, 2010

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland...

So, are you all in the Christmas spirit yet? Gosh, I am starting to and here... I only have 5 days before the holiday hits! I better get in the spirit... don't you think? Last night we had our family Christmas party (where I invite all of hubby's family over) and we just eat, eat, eat, do a white elephant exchange and then round out the night with a Christmas light tour. It was so much fun!

Moving on to a card to share....

Are you walking in a winter wonderland where you live? In my neck of the woods, it's more like these ice skaters! We had a warm up, but not enough to melt the streets and then... the cold hit so -- cars are skating left and right! (Thankfully, it's only on the side streets).

Anywhoo... this card was super duper easy peasy! I stamped the Vintage Postcard on Flourishes Classic White card stock using Platinum Brilliance ink -- which is like a silver shimmer and then accented with a B0000 Copic marker (super light blue). Add an embossed backgound, a linen ribbon and some pearl swirls and... done! I did add some glitter to parts of my snow covered areas -- but it's hard to tell. All in all, it's just a soft looking card.

Glad you stopped by "my place!" Wishing you the best the season has to offer -- however you celebrate!

Post a Comment