Friday, July 20, 2012

Just Smile!

Hi all! It's the final day of the Impression Obsession sneak peeks! The designers have been showing off all the new goodies being released this week at CHA. And... I should add -- all of the new stamps are live on the IO Store as we speak if you just click HERE! You're going to want to grab a cup of coffee -- because there are a lot of fun new images to look at!  

On to my creation! This one is really close to a 10-minute card and is perfect for those times when you really just need to send a little pick me up to a friend!
All I did was stamp THIS border called Smile Giggle along a strip of hot pink paper. The sentiment  -- called Light in the Window -- was stamped on a Spellbinders Labels Eight die cut shape (I cut twice - once out of white and a second out of decorative paper and then cut the dp die cut shape in half to create this two toned shape). Add some decorative paper, some black seam binding ribbon, flowers and a decorative button threaded with some pink and white twine, some paper piercing and.... ta da! It's a quick and easy card that's sure to bring a smile to anyone who receives it!

Want to check out what some of the other IO gals created today? Just hop on over and see....

  • Daniela Dobson
  • Dina Kowal
  • Jenny Groop
  • Julie Koerber
  • Laura Fulcher


  • I should mention that if you comment on their blogs, you have a shot at winning a $25 gift certificate to the IO store! Check out the Impression Obsession Blog HERE for all the official details! I hope you had fun this week seeing some of the new IO offerings -- I know I had fun sharing and will continue to have fun creating!  See you back here soon!

    ~Julie

    Pin It
    Post a Comment