Sunday, July 15, 2012

New Stamps from IO!

As we speak, Impression Obsession is unveiling some of the latest designs with a fall and winter theme at CHA! So, while Mitra and the IO gang mans the booth and shows off these new stamps, the IODT is showing you what you can create with these new goodies! And guess what? If you join us this week and leave some comments on the designer's blogs, you could win a $25 gift certificate to the Impression Obsession store! What fun!

On to my creation!

When it comes to some of my favorites from Impression Obsession - I love the sentiments, the Cover-A-Card backgrounds and now.... some of the new stamps that have coordinating dies! This card above is almost a 10 minute card and I love just how fresh and fun it is! I used one of Kalani Allred's new sentiments called Be Thankful (B3815). After stamping the words using Memento Teal Zeal, I used some light blue paper and then stamped the Cover-A-Card background called Circle Fusion 1 (using the same Teal Zeal ink). After I layered it all up, added a button, twine and bow. I stamped the Large Solid Leaf Stem using Pistachio Memento ink and then used the coordinating die cut called Branch Die and then matted it with some glue dots so that it would be sticking up out of the bow. And that, my friends is it! A little old... a little new -- just for you!

Here's the DT line-up for today! Be sure to stop by and see what they whipped up for this fun-filled CHA Sneak Peek week!
Want to know how you can win? Just click HERE and head on over to the IO Blog for all the fun details! I'll be back tomorrow with some more IO fun, so be sure to tune back in!
~Julie

Pin It

34 comments:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Lovely card!

NancyK said...

I'm always looking for good background images (have a bunch of IO's CAC) and I love this new one you are showing!

pam said...

like it a lot...great background and sentiment

Sue McRae said...

This is one of my fave background stamps, I think it always adds a bit of elegance to a card.

Donna Ellis said...

Such an elegant card, Julie! I have not used this background image yet, but it certainly is striking when used in an elegant fashion! The sentiment is wonderful! Being grateful, no matter what, helps inspire us continually. Thanks for sharing!

Miriam Prantner said...

What an elegant CAS card! Love the lines on that branch and also a great sentiment!

Patti J said...

What a pretty card. Love that new background stamp! Thanks for sharing :)

Craftyfield said...

Less is more... If one has beautiful stamps, why hide them behind quantities of embellishments and papers ! Love the Leaf Stem and matching die, so useful.

Sandy said...

Wonderful card with a great sentiment.
Sandy

Dawn said...

Wow, 10 minutes, this is fabulous

Cindy said...

Fabulous card! Love that background stamp!

lisa808 said...

I love matching stamps & dies!

creativearts said...

Very elegant card. Love the background.

Linda Carson said...

Flourishes and IO...you're a lucky stamper!! Love this card and your choice of colors! That background stamp is awesome!

PatM said...

Julie, as always I love your work! The teal ink is so calming and the leave die is on my wish list. Thanks for sharing the new sentiment.

jimlynn said...

Love this!!! That background is so eye appealing and pretty! Fabulous card!
Lynn

Tracey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Julie!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice card, thank you so much for sharing it.

Karen McAlpine said...

I think that CAC will go on my wish list!! Love the teal ink you used and that sentiment is sooo nice.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Very beautiful card. Love the teal!

Katie said...

Beautiful card! Really well done, I love that blue background and the blue sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

Katie B.

Pat said...

Love this color combination for your beautiful card!

Linda said...

Simply beautiful!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderfully done! Love the BG and your CAS card.

linda monroe said...

what a great sentiment.

Rozy said...

So beautiful and so true!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! I love that branch stamp and die! And the background stamp too!
DeniseB

denise g. said...

Your teal has marvelous zeal! LOVE the circle fusion backgrounder and the leaf & die even more. Awesome card!

ParkNSlide said...

Love the colors and the clean, simple style.

Paula Huiras said...

Very pretty! love the new background.
PH

Jayne said...

I love that leaf branch. Such a nice card.

Anonymous said...

Just coming back to catch up on Day 1 and 2 posts....and really glad I did. I love the background stamp on this card and always love finding new sentiments for the stamps I make. I love the Be thankful one!

Anonymous said...

Just coming back to catch up on Day 1 and 2 posts....and really glad I did. I love the background stamp on this card and always love finding new sentiments for the stamps I make. I love the Be thankful one!

Marsha said...

Very nice sentiment - yes I have so much for which to be thankful!